Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 2:00pm
Portage Celery Flats
The Arthritis Foundation Jingle Bell 5k Run is back in Southwest Michigan! Scheduled for Sunday, November 13 at 2:00pm, the 2011 event will be held at Celery Flats in Portage.
Kalamazoo Area Runners is organizing a fundraising team and would like to invite you to join us in supporting the Arthritis Foundation. Members that participate as a KAR Jingle Bell Run Team member will receive a “Team KAR” shirt. Your race entry fee counts towards our team total.
Joining the KAR Team is an easy process:
- Email Troy Root at firstname.lastname@example.org your t-shirt size
- Register online via the Kalamazoo Area Runners Jingle Bell 5k Run Home Page
- Begin fundraising!
The Arthritis Foundation is the leading health organization addressing the needs of some 46 million Americans living with arthritis, one of the nation’s leading causes of disability.
Founded in 1948 and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, the Arthritis Foundation has multiple service points located throughout the country. The mission of the Foundation is to improve lives through leadership in the prevention, control and cure of arthritis and related diseases.
We’re the largest private, not-for-profit contributor to arthritis research in the world, funding more than $380 million in research grants since 1948. Together, volunteers and staff have helped individuals take control of arthritis by:
- providing public health education
- pursuing public policy and legislation
- and conducting evidence-based programs to improve the quality of life for those living with arthritis
Information about arthritis and the Arthritis Foundation is available at www.arthritis.org.
* Kalamazoo Area Runners does not endorse any specific political or religious viewpoint of partners, sponsors, and benefiting organizations.