Events & Programs
- The 2017 Beyond Half and Full Marathon Training Program – Drop-Ins Welcome!
Registration is now closed, however the Kalamazoo Area Runners (KAR) Beyond Training Program welcomes drop in guests to attend our supported training runs at a rate of $5/KAR Members and $10 for non-member friends. NEW this year, guests may attend the first run for FREE (above fees apply for subsequent runs). Drop in guests should ...
- Registration for the 2017 Kal-Haven Trail Run on April 8, 2017 is now OPEN!
Registration for the 2017 Kal-Haven Trail Run on April 8, 2017 is now OPEN!
The Kal-Haven Trail Run is the premiere ultra-event in Southwest Michigan. Runners complete the 33.5 mile distance from Kalamazoo to South Haven either on their own or as part of teams of between 2 to 6 runners. The event is $50 ...
- Kalamazoo Area Runners Annual Membership Banquet
Kalamazoo Area Runners Annual Membership Banquet
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
6:30 PM at the Fetzer Center, WMU
Guest Arrival and Check-In from 6:15-6:30 PM
Guest Speaker: Doug Kurtis
About the Event
The 2017 Annual Banquet and Membership Meeting will be held Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 6:30pm at Fetzer Center at WMU (registration and check in 6:15 – 6:30pm). The evening’s ...
- Spring Fling Member Reception 5k Fun Run
Spring Fling Member Reception 5k Fun Run
Presented by Kalamazoo Area Runners
Monday, April 3, 2017
6:00 pm at Bronson Athletic Club
6789 Elm Valley Dr, Kalamazoo, MI 49009
(Check in and Late Registration 5:30 – 6:00 pm)
Cost: Free of Charge
Attention prospective members, new members and long-time members: Join us for an evening of spring fun to run with ...
- Kids’ Bunny Hop Fun Run
The 2017 Kids’ Bunny Hop Fun Run will be held March 25, 2017 from 2:30PM and 4:30PM at Portage West Middle School, 7145 Moorsbridge Rd., Portage, MI 49024. This is a free event open to the community if pre-register online by March 23. $5.00 registration fee on day of event. Donation accepted to benefit Kalamazoo ...
- KAR Beyond in Battle Creek Thinking about training for your first half marathon and looking for a comprehensive training program? Completed one or more half marathons and looking for that next dimension in your training? Kalamazoo Area Runners (KAR) in Battle Creek is pleased to offer an out of this world half marathon training program designed to help you achieve ...
- Kalamazoo Area Runners in Battle Creek Fast Track Led by experienced KAR coaches, the program includes training schedules, individual guidance, clinics and structured Tuesday “track” workouts. Sessions are conducted at 5:45pm Tuesday nights at Lakeview Middle School and run 11 weeks from March 28, 2017 through June 6, 2017. The spring 2017 Fast Track session will be targeting the Cereal City Classic 5K/10K ...