KAR and Bronson HealthCare Midwest Sports Medicine partner to present FREE Sports Injury Walk-In Clinics for KAR Members!
Do you have an injury from running, exercising or training for an upcoming race? The Kalamazoo Area Runners are excited to announce a new partnership with Bronson HealthCare Midwest Sports Medicine to provide a FREE Sports Injury Walk-in Clinic exclusively for members beginning in October! This clinic will take place from 4:00 to 6:00pm at the Bronson Athletic Club in Kalamazoo on the following dates:
January 15, 2015
February 19, 2015
March 19, 2015
April 16, 2015
May 21, 2015
June 18, 2015
July 16, 2015
August 20, 2015
September 17, 2015
October 15, 2015
November 19, 2015
December 17, 2015
Please call 269-341-8280 and leave your name and phone number if you plan to attend the clinic so that the trainers can make plans to best serve you!
The clinic will be held on the third Thursday of each month.
- Onsite services will include:
- Athletes seen on a walk-in basis
- Evaluation of a sports or exercise-related injury
- Recommendations for exercise, stretching techniques, or use of other reconditioning methods
- Consultation with your personal trainer or coach
- If necessary, assistance with physician referrals