Program Information and Registration
The 2016 Beyond Half Marathon Training Program runs Saturday mornings April 2 through June 25, 2016 and targets the inaugural Battle Creek Half Marathon scheduled for July 2, 2016.
Program cost is $40 to members of KAR through March 27 ($50 after March 27). Participants may join KAR and register for the program via the link below. Optional short sleeve Beyond technical shirts (below) from New Balance are available for an additional $20.
- Organized and supported Saturday morning runs held on a variety of courses in Battle Creek (majority of runs begin at the Battle Creek YMCA). Run discussion begins at 7:45am.
- Low, moderate and high intensity training schedules with day by day workouts.
- Hydration (water and electrolyte beverages) provided on the course.
- Weekly email and blog site communications with training tips, schedules, half marathon news and more
- Supportive and encouraging Team Leaders with pace groups ranging from 8:00 min/miles and faster to 12:00 min/miles and slower
- Informative Clinic Night offering 8 running related topics (attendees select up to 4)
- Information Night and Blast Off with light refreshments and door prizes.
- A FUN spring training experience with shared camaraderie and team spirit.