FREE TO THE RUNNING COMMUNITY! Join Kalamazoo Area Runners, Bronson Athletic Club, Bronson Orthopedic and Sports Medicine and Gazelle Sports for Runners Night at Bronson Athletic Club from 5:30 pm – 8:00pm on Thursday January 26, 2012. The evening includes:
- Tours of the Bronson Athletic Club Facility
- Information Booths and Giveaways
- The Runner’s Toolbox Workshop 6:00 – 6:30 (Rob Lillie, General Manager, Gazelle Sports)
- New Trends in Running: Total Body Conditioning 6:30 – 7:00 (Steve Lewis, M.A., CSCS and USAW Senior Coach)
- Injury Prevention: Special Considerations for the Marathon and Beyond 7:00 – 7:30 (Dr.Terry Nelson, Bronson Orthopedics and Sports Medicine)
All volunteer positions are now filled. Sincere thanks to all those who helped out!
For more information contact Bonnie Sexton at email@example.com
No registration necessary; just show up, experience this informative event, and socialize with running community friends.