2015 Relay For Life
Join the Kalamazoo Area Runners Team!
When: 3 PM to 5 PM, Saturday, May 30
Where: Portage Central High School
Relay For Life is the American Cancer Society’s signature fundraising event. Money raised goes toward:
- Promoting cancer awareness.
- Supporting cancer patients through their treatments
- Funding research to find a cure.
Kalamazoo Area Runners is organizing a fundraising team and would like to invite you to join us in supporting the fight against cancer. The sole purpose of the team is to raise funds, and at the time and place designated above we will meet for a party to celebrate the progress that’s been made in fighting cancer and recognize what must still be done.
Joining the KAR Team is an easy process:
- Register Online By Clicking Here Then Clicking “Join Our Team”
- Set up your personal fundraising web page. You can send people to this link to sponsor you. Do not hesitate to call me at the number below if you need help with this.
- Begin fundraising!
If you are unable to participate in the relay but would like to help, please sponsor one of the runners. You can also click the registration link above then click “Donate Now.”
If you have any questions, please contact Ferdi Hintze at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-547-0037.